2018 Player Information
- The 2nd Annual Mayfair Toronto Pro League (MTPL) will feature 52 of GTA’s most talented tennis players. Teaching pros, NCAA & CIS players, high ranked juniors (5.0 level & above) and even the occasional ATP player are welcome to take part.
- New this year – there will be four teams in the league with three lines of doubles and one line of singles. There will be a maximum of 13 players on each team. Each team will play the opposing teams twice for a total of 7 matches over a 14 week period.
- The MTPL is a Money League in which players receive cash at the end of each of their matches.
- The MTPL will start on September 14th at Mayfair Lakeshore. Team matches are every other Friday and will alternate between Mayfair Lakeshore and Mayfair East. Players do not have to be available for all 7 team matches. The league will conclude with a Finals Event on December 7th and will feature the Team Awards and Final Cash Prizes.
Player Pay Schedule:
• Weekly Match Winners – Each player receives $100
• Weekly Match Finalists – Each player receives $50
- All players will receive an official team shirt featuring their corporate team sponsor logo and the players’ name.
- Players who are interested in applying to play in the 2018 MTPL can submit their name, current playing level and tennis background information to Ken Crosina at firstname.lastname@example.org – no later than Sunday July 15th. If accepted, the league fee for players is $100.
- Once the top 52 players have been selected teams will be determined by an official draft process.
- The Player and Team draft will take place on Thursday July 26th, 2018 and communication will follow shortly after.
- Players’ pictures and individual tennis bios will be featured on the Mayfair Toronto Pro League website and social media.
- To submit your name as a potential player please contact Ken Crosina at 416-638-1010 x 4247 or email email@example.com.
- For more information about the Mayfair Toronto Pro League or to become a sponsor please contact Sandra Barrett at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 416-894-4973.
- Download our player information package.