JOIN THE MAYFAIR TORONTO PRO LEAGUE
- Thank you to all of our 2017 players for an amazing season. Watch for the opportunity to register for the 2018 season coming in February!
- The Mayfair Toronto Pro League features 48 of GTA’s most talented tennis players. Teaching pros, college players, high ranked juniors (5.0 level & above) and even the occasional ATP player are welcome to take part.
- There are four teams in the league and a maximum of 10 players on each team.
- All players receive an official team shirt featuring their corporate team sponsor logo and the players’ name.
- The MTPL is a money league in which players receive cash at the end of each of their matches.
The pay schedule is as follows:
- Weekly match winners – Each player receives $100
- Weekly match finalists – Each player receives $50
- Team performance pay at the end of the league:
- First Place Team – Minimum of $1,000
- Second Place Team – Minimum of $750
- Third Place Team – Minimum of $500
- Fourth Place Team – Minimum of $250
- The MTPL 2017 matches are scheduled for every other Friday night from September 22nd to Dec. 15th. Players do not have to be available for all 7 team events. The league will conclude with a finals event on December 15th. The team awards and team cash prizes will be given out at the league banquet on the same night.
THE MTPL 2017 LEAGUE IS NOW COMPLETE.
Players who are interested in joining the league in 2018 can submit their name and tennis background information to Ken Crosina at email@example.com. If accepted, the league fee for players is $100.
- Once the top 40 MTPL 2018 players have been selected there will be an official player draft, with the four team captains and Ken Crosina, to determine each team roster.
- Players will be notified as to which team they are on and their team schedule by September 15th, 2018.
- Players’ pictures and individual tennis bios will be featured on the Mayfair Toronto Pro League website and social media.
To submit your name as a potential player please contact Ken Crosina at 416-638-1010 x 4247 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
For more information on the Mayfair Toronto Pro League or to learn how to become a sponsor please contact Sandra Barrett at email@example.com