2018 Player Information
- The 2nd Annual Mayfair Toronto Pro League (MTPL) will feature 52 of GTA’s most talented tennis players. Teaching pros, NCAA & CIS players, high ranked juniors (5.0 level & above) and even the occasional ATP player are welcome to take part.
- New this year – there will be four teams in the league with three lines of doubles and one line of singles. There will be a maximum of 13 players on each team. Each team will play the opposing teams twice for a total of 7 matches over a 14 week period.
- The MTPL is a Money League in which players receive cash at the end of each of their matches.
- The MTPL will start on September 14th at Mayfair Lakeshore. Team matches are every other Friday at Mayfair Lakeshore. Players do not have to be available for all 7 team matches. The league will conclude with a Finals Event on December 7th and will feature the Team Awards and Final Cash Prizes.
Player Pay Schedule:
• Weekly Match Winners – Each player receives $100
• Weekly Match Finalists – Each player receives $50
- All players will receive an official team shirt featuring their corporate team sponsor logo and the players’ name.
- Players who are interested in applying to play in the 2018 MTPL can submit their name, current playing level and tennis background information to Ken Crosina at email@example.com – no later than Sunday July 15th. If accepted, the league fee for players is $100.
- Once the top 52 players have been selected teams will be determined by an official draft process.
- The Player and Team draft will take place on Thursday July 26th, 2018 and communication will follow shortly after.
- Players’ pictures and individual tennis bios will be featured on the Mayfair Toronto Pro League website and social media.
- To submit your name as a potential player please contact Ken Crosina at 416-638-1010 x 4247 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- For more information about the Mayfair Toronto Pro League or to become a sponsor please contact Sandra Barrett at email@example.com or call 416-894-4973.
- Download our player information package.