THE MAYFAIR TORONTO PRO LEAGUE OVERVIEW
- Watch for more information on the 2018 season coming soon!
- The MTPL will be comprised of four teams with ten players on each team. Maximum of 40 players in the league. The caliber of players will be 5.0 and above. Players will be paid for each league match – win or lose.
- Each team will have a designated captain and will be owned by a corporate sponsor.
- There will be 7 league events during which each team will play each opposing team twice. The league will conclude with a final event to determine 1st, 2nd, 3rd and 4th place.
- A team match will consist of three courts of doubles. The format will be two out of three sets with the third set as a super breaker.
- All matches will take place at either Mayfair Lakeshore or Mayfair East, every other Friday evening, starting in late September. There will be two start times: 6:30 p.m. and 8:30 p.m.
The sponsors and players will enjoy center stage for the entire season. Along with an MC to energize the audience, introduce
the players and promote our sponsors, there will be an official Mayfair Toronto Pro League website and social media apps to further enhance awareness, endorse our sponsors and showcase our talented players.
Each league night will feature a special on-court set-up to ensure optimum viewing for all three matches. Spectators will enjoy courtside stadium seating, satellite food & beverage service, and the option to take part in numerous sponsor activities through out the evening.
Whether a Player, a Spectator or a Sponsor… you will love the new Mayfair Toronto Pro League!